Tuesday, March 17, 2009

30 Weeks!!!

At the Wichita Zoo holding a baby goat. There were two of them and we got to hold them both!30 Weeks today!
We have spent the last couple weeks getting our house together and starting to get the nursery ready to go. So far we've built the crib and changing table, assembled the pack-n-play, and gone through all the hand-me downs, getting them cleaned up and ready to go for Faith. It seems pretty silly to already have the swing, pack-n-play, and lots of clothes ready to go, but at least we'll have stuff ready if she decides to come early.

I am still feeling really good. I'm getting a bit more achey, but working on stretching and alternating activities. You should see me on the wii fit...it's pretty hilarious. Faith is moving so much now, often hitting tender areas like hips and ribs. I don't know how she reaches them, but she does. She likes to keep me up at night-I guess she's practicing for when she's out of the womb.

We are excited for the upcoming service starting and all the activities leading up to it. We are having fun getting to know our new band members and are looking forward to this new journey together. Please pray that we will continue to know what steps God has for us and will be obedient to follow. So much is going on, we'll do our best to keep you in the loop. Again, please let us know how things are going for you as well. We love you!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash you look great!
Look how prepared you guys are...all the more time to love on that baby when she gets here!

P.S. I love baby goats...I always wanted to raise one in 4H when I was little

darcy

Unknown said...

Yay Dale n Ashley n Faith! You guys look great! Dale's pink shirt is my fave - ha! Love the baby goat! Miss you guys! Love, kt